Monday, October 8, 2012

Getting Back On Track

Hey y'all! I've been a bad blogger lately. But I am getting back on track. I've been dedicating a lot of time to my new job learning the ropes there. My plate is getting full with my Chloe and Isabel job and my new Social Media Manager job- and I love it!


So I have decided to make myself a general "Weekly To Do List" every Monday to keep me on track and remind myself of my goals. 

"My Weekly To Do List"
* Get majorly organized- in work and blogging life.
* Get back on track with working out.
* Paint something/do something crafty- just for fun :)
* Make some great Chloe and Isabel sales
* Get new clients at work
* Celebrate my Saints' first win!

I am attacking my getting organized for my blog today! Any advice is greatly appreciated!! I'm planning my posts for this week and getting back on track for bloggy things I have been missing. You are going to want to hear how I gave myself a black eye. haha- so embarrassing.

xoxo,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment