Thursday, August 9, 2012

Getting Back Into It.

Visiting New Orleans got me inspired to pick up art and painting again. Walking through the French Quarter and looking at all of the local artists' work got the creative juices flowing in me again.

Ever since I was little I loved art and enjoyed painting and being creative. I was always in art classes and painting in my spare time. It has always been a great stress reliever for me. But with my busy college life and job search painting took a seat on the sideline. However, now I am ready and excited to get back into it and paint my little heart out!

So we will see how this goes and how the first painting turns out! Stay turned to see what I come up with!

What are some things that you have been wanting to pick up again?
xoxo, Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love painting! Back in my art student college days, I always thought I would get sick of it since I was painting for a grade, but I think it just made me love it more. I haven't painted in so long, I should really get back into it! I love your blog, btw. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete