Friday, August 3, 2012

Time for a road trip!

Off to NOLA!



I only need two things for my road trips: my country music playlist and Cheez Its. 

What are your road trip essentials?

This is a short one this morning because I am so excited to get going and be back in the Big Easy!

Lots of exciting things coming up in the next few days!
*Trunk Show recap- party planning tips
*Life in NOLA- you best believe there will be a ton of food coming your way
** MOST important- My first GIVEAWAY!!! I'm teaming up with an amazing blogger, Myra over at the little aslam (also from Texas) for  giveaway starting Monday! So put it on your calendar ladies!

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo, Carol

3 comments:

  1. It's on my calendar, can't wait! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking short road trips to NOLA! It's the perfect escape from Texas without being too far away! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete