Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Need It ALL for FALL!

I am so excited to share with y'all the newest pieces and collections of Chloe and Isabel. The fall pieces JUST come out this morning! And trust me, they are to die for!
Hot off the press from www.caroldebrock.chloeandisabel.com

Whether you want a vintage feel, bold statements in modern metals, or a simple addition to a day out on the town outfit.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Estate Vintage.

Gorgeous metals.

Sparkle with these pave pieces.
Autumn inspiration.

Check out the new LOOKBOOK!

Stop by my online boutique and tell me what your favorites are?! And remember 15% of every purchase will be donated to Veritas College Prep Charter School in Memphis, TN. So you are shopping for a great cause!

xoxo, Carol

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Might have to get mu shop on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Autumn Inspiration one! Let me know if you ever want to sponsor me, have me do a review, or a giveaway! Your stuff is very cute!

    ReplyDelete