Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shopping Saturday!

I'm doing something special with my Chloe and Isabel online boutique for the next month! Since everyone is heading back to school I thought it was fitting to create a fundraiser for a special school in need. 

For the next month a portion of every sale from my online boutique to be donated to the Veritas College Preparatory Charter School in Memphis, TN. My best friend just started teaching there and they are doing amazing things with the students. However, the school is a non profit and in need of even the basic school supplies for their children. I would love to help!!

Stop by my boutique to see if anything strikes your fancy. There are styles for everyone and every occasion. Who doesn't love shopping, especially for a great cause??
Please contact me if you have any questions!
xoxo, Carol

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You are doing a good thing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so thoughtful. Good luck. I have nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers Award. You can read about it at http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com/2012/08/another-award.html

    ReplyDelete