Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Hour.. New Link Up

Yay! 1st Happy Hour link up!!

**Here is how it works**
- Find your drink (alcoholic or non) recipe (your own, Pinterest find, guilty pleasure), bar/restaurant, party idea you want to share. Blog about it.
- Grab the "Happy Hour" button to share on your post
- Come and add your blog post link to the list 
- Visit some other bloggers and have a great Happy Hour! You can find your next party idea or a new favorite drink.
Southern Belle Way
Introducing the "Hot Carl"
For my first Happy Hour I wanted to share with you a little concoction I created. Don't ask where the name came from, I have no idea. But for some reason it works. I made this at a party with my friends and it was a HIT!!

You need:
Sprite
Orange juice (no pulp)
Butterscotch Schnapps
Vanilla Vodka (just a baby bit)
I don't use measurements. I just go by taste so make it as strong as you like! 
It may sound like a weird combination, but trust me it is delicious!! The butterscotch and vanilla are like the best friends of yummy tastes. So many good memories of drinking this out of a red solo cup.

Speaking of...


Sorry i had to. 

Can't wait to see what you have for Happy Hour! Link up Here!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me! I am excited to follow you as well! How can I not follow a fellow Southern Belle!

    ReplyDelete