Saturday, August 25, 2012

Put Your Face On!

So I decided to to treat myself to a little Ulta shopping today! This is definitely a dangerous thing for my credit card, but it was needed. Boy was I on a pink rush today. Everything I touched was pink and I had to have it! I've been stuck in a rut with my make up routine.. the same boring process everyday. So, I decided to mix it up and add some more spice and fun. 

Here are the winners!
1. Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner- jet black. I am already obsessed with this one. I am used to just using the regular pencil eye liner, but this is so much better! The liquid liner goes on so much smoother with zero smudging. It definitely gives your eyes a bolder look that I love.
2. Smashbox Gloss- Pout-I saw this on another blog, and I HAD to have this gloss. It is the most perfect Barbie pink I have ever seen without looking crazy. It is perfect for that extra splash of fun I want in my make up routine!
3. O.P.I. Japanese Rose Garden- Now, I usually pick my OPI polish based in its witty name. This time I actually picked based on color (because this name is oh so boring). Since I was on my pink kick today this one just spoke to me!

Does anyone else's hand look like this when they leave the make up store? Seriously, every time. It never fails. I always forget and finish my errands looking like a fool :)

To finish my day of errands off I had to stop by Starbucks for my Passion Tea Lemonade. It is becoming a serious habit of mine. And of course, I am wearing my black and gold bracelets for my Saints. You know it's game day when these come out baby!

Now off to play with my pressies!
xoxo, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment