Saturday, September 1, 2012

Coming Soon!

So I have been a bad blogger this week. I have been super busy with entertaining my sister and her friend and two babies on what we call their "hurrication." We can all thank Issac for that one. I never knew how much work having two small children around the house would be. Like seriously i am exhausted. 

BUT I have some great blogs coming up for next week. We have ton lots of shopping these past few days ( my credit card is hating me, but my closet is LOVING me)- so expect some great finds and my first ever trip to Ikea (with two little kids). It was let's just call it entertaining. 

I have some new crafts planned out to show you and some great fashion/jewelry tips coming up. I am already planning all my football game outfits. First year in the SEC.. gotta be prepared :) 

AND don't forget the fundraiser is still going on with my Chloe and Isabel online boutique! A portion of every sale from www.caroldebrock.chloeandisabel.com will go to Veritas College Prep Charter School in Memphis, TN. The new fall line if out and AMAZING! Why not get your Christmas shopping done early and all for a good cause?!



Have a great Labor Day weekend!!
xoxo, Carol


1 comment:

  1. New follower here from BloggieMoms. I look forward to getting to know you!
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete