Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stencil Fever

I went to Michael's the other day and stopped in the aisle full of stencils and for some reason I became obsessed, and I had to have them all. I literally had every stencil in my hand. But I had to control myself, and I only picked three. So know I have to see what I am going to do with all of these. I have some ideas, which I am really excited to see how they turn out!


I had to get the peacock feather because I have always loved how they look. Of course, I also had to get the pack with the fleur de lis (hello my Saints)! I am planning on making some paintings with these stencils. I want to make sets of three small paintings with the same stencil in different colors to stack on top of each other.


This stencil is huge and is supposed to go on a wall. I decided to brave this and put this stencil all over one of my walls in my bedroom. It is going to be an awesome accent wall ( if I don't screw it up). But I am excited to see how this turns out!
This is how the wall is supposed to turn out. Fingers crossed!
I'll keep y'all updated on how all these projects turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment